Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

The Knicks have actually looked like a competent team under Thibs. Will probably be a tough game today especially coming off a back to back and then the early start. (Although the Knicks also had a back to back so should be even for both teams).

Randomly, today marks the very first time an Orlando Magic game has ever been too early for me to watch. 

Yes, this is a torture...watching Bone, Birch, Bacon , Clark on the floor trying to score and it looks so bad and awkward...

• Like 1

Hard to watch. Our roster is seriously flawed. I’m going to make a post in the Season Thread that shows just how flawed we are as a team.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Hard to watch. Our roster is seriously flawed. I’m going to make a post in the Season Thread that shows just how flawed we are as a team.

Why regular fans understand it and profesionales who run the team don’t?

14 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Markelle and/or Evan absolutely would have been the difference in this game, and I think it’s important to remember that before letting the panic set in.

I don’t think panic is the right word, but Markelle is out for the year and who knows when Evan is coming back. Add Isaac to the list and we just need to embrace the year as a wasted year and play for draft positioning. 

• Like 1

If there was more post ups and less 3's taken i would swear i was watching a game from the 90's.  Fun but messy game.  

Obviously with Fultz and Evan healthy this season we would be around .500. We want to be better. Fultz was turning the corner, he really hadn't arrived. Nice story, good young man. He really needed to have this whole season to show his worth. 

We do not have a PG. Cole does not show anything yet. Very average at best. Bone is not a basketball player (NBA caliber). Without a PG you can’t win/compete. We either trade for a veteran/solid PG or we must look to trade veterans for drafts and tank.

• Upvote 1