Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Caught up with the game this morning. I'm pretty happy with the way we played and the effort. Vuc was awesome, Ross started to break his cold shooting streak although he had some good lucks at the end of the game to keep us in it. 

There would have been a lot of eyes on that game with it being Harden's first game in Brooklyn and I'm glad we didn't collapse. 

That stretch in the 4th where Durant just made everything was the difference in the game. Some of those shots there was nothing we could do but watch. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Caught up with the game this morning. I'm pretty happy with the way we played and the effort. Vuc was awesome, Ross started to break his cold shooting streak although he had some good lucks at the end of the game to keep us in it. 

There would have been a lot of eyes on that game with it being Harden's first game in Brooklyn and I'm glad we didn't collapse. 

That stretch in the 4th where Durant just made everything was the difference in the game. Some of those shots there was nothing we could do but watch. 

This is why these super teams exist. That man just didn't miss! It was infuriating and intoxicating at the same time!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

This is why these super teams exist. That man just didn't miss! It was infuriating and intoxicating at the same time!

Well said

13 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Glad to see Ross get hot in the 4th

Vucevic was incredible tonight

we just can’t beat good teams when playing Jordan Bone and Gary Clark major minutes

Bone is way too slow in his passing, shooting and general flow on offense. Clark... just seems slow.

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Bone is way too slow in his passing, shooting and general flow on offense. Clark... just seems slow.

Absolutely useless player. That shows how bad are our scouts. I am 100 percent sure we could have had better players than Bone and Mane. 
the only decent player we had on our roster from G League was that lefty forward, B Johnson if I am not mistaken. Had decent size could shoot, at least looked like an NBA player...

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Hey there is a game today and the Magic are favored. Don't ask me how. 

It's the Knicks. I honestly haven't watched much NBA this season (including the Magic lately), but when I think of Knicks I think ineptitude, even more so than us. Probably the same way most people think, which is how these lines are set right? I'll probably watch today.