Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Every one of these I sit through puts me more in the 'blow it up' camp. I've got a ton of respect for Vuc, I think he's criminally underrated by a lot of people and I don't really want to trade him but he deserves better than to be in a lineup with Jordan Bone, James Ennis and Gary Clark at the same time. 

I wish you were Jeff Weltman

Just now, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I wish you were Jeff Weltman

I also wish I was Jeff Weltman. Not because I'd be better at being a GM but because I'd like to get paid a lot of money to work in basketball and live in a city where its basically always good weather. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Every one of these I sit through puts me more in the 'blow it up' camp. I've got a ton of respect for Vuc, I think he's criminally underrated by a lot of people and I don't really want to trade him but he deserves better than to be in a lineup with Jordan Bone, James Ennis and Gary Clark at the same time. 

Yeah, let’s be honest, we’re playing several guys that don’t belong on an nba roster. 

If I’m GM, I’m looking to trade AG, Ross and Fournier, and I’m asking Vooch if he wants to stay to be part of it all with a top 5 pick, JI, Kelle, Cole, and Chuma and rebuild yet again, or if he wants to move on. If he wants to stay I’m giving him the rest of the year off if he wants it because we need to find out what we have in Mo Bamba

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, let’s be honest, we’re playing several guys that don’t belong on an nba roster. 

If I’m GM, I’m looking to trade AG, Ross and Fournier, and I’m asking Vooch if he wants to stay to be part of it all with a top 5 pick, JI, Kelle, Cole, and Chuma and rebuild yet again, or if he wants to move on. If he wants to stay I’m giving him the rest of the year off if he wants it because we need to find out what we have in Mo Bamba

I'd probably be trying to get anything I could for Ennis too. Aminu too if he can get healthy and look productive for a couple months.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'd probably be trying to get anything I could for Ennis too. Aminu too if he can get healthy and look productive for a couple months.

Definitely... I’m honestly ok with mailing it in on the season, the basketball Gods have  smited us hard, and there’s a lot of evidence right now, pretty much all evidence except for our record, that we’re among the worst teams in the league 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

If we don’t get guys back, we’ve got a lot of blowouts in our future. What in the world happened to Clark’s 3 ball? He’s awful

Playing with no confidence, hesitating on everything.

The crazy thing about this upcoming draft is that I think there's a pretty strong argument to be made that the #2 guy is a C. It'd be wild to see if we would draft a C again in that situation and give up on Bamba. 

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Is Bamba injured again?  Why did he get 0 minutes tonight?

He got left back in Orlando due to Covid tracing. He didn’t test positive (again) but apparently was a close contact to someone that did 

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

He got left back in Orlando due to Covid tracing. He didn’t test positive (again) but apparently was a close contact to someone that did 

Didn't he have Covid already?

29 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

haha good to have you onboard. I usually watch the entire game but I been switching off in second half lately its just not good for my mental health. Boy do we need a top 3 draft pick. How is it every team has a couple of sharp shooter 2nd round picks ( which are usually taken after the picks we sell for cash) who come on a destroy us and we *****ing roll out Gary Clark, James Ennis, Dwayne Bacon and Jordan Bone all players that other teams waived. For a reason!!!!!! ahhhhhh