Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Does Clifford coach not to challenge those? He had him measured pretty well where he could’ve at least made him earn it at the line and he just watched him lay it in. Seems like all our guys do this

It does look that way. I guess in chase down situations the guy is more likely to make the bucket and get fouled because the foul comes from behind and so doesn't necessarily distract the shooter? No idea if that's true just a random thought.

Tbh I just wish we'd let Jordan Bone play PG. Im not a huge fan of point AG. I'd prefer to put AG in designed actions where he can use his handle and passing rather than him bringing the ball up the court like a real initiator.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

Tbh I just wish we'd let Jordan Bone play PG. Im not a huge fan of point AG. I'd prefer to put AG in designed actions where he can use his handle and passing rather than him bringing the ball up the court like a real initiator.

Agreed, especially because AG has a terrible habit of forcing things when things aren’t working, which he’s got on full display tonight 

Why can’t we have offensive players, what’s the point of drafting, signing or trading for defensive players when we can’t even stop a 99 yr old Betty White. And even with defensive players we’re constantly out hustled, out played and out coached. 

Every one of these I sit through puts me more in the 'blow it up' camp. I've got a ton of respect for Vuc, I think he's criminally underrated by a lot of people and I don't really want to trade him but he deserves better than to be in a lineup with Jordan Bone, James Ennis and Gary Clark at the same time.