Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

What a terrible damn call that is. Theis jumped into Coles arm causing his arm to ride up into Theis' face. Unbelievable.

Theis is a goon, he knows his role and intentionally tries to commit fouls... he got away with at least 3 in the 2nd quarter

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

What a terrible damn call that is. Theis jumped into Coles arm causing his arm to ride up into Theis' face. Unbelievable.

Completely agree!!! The quality of officiating has gotten horrible... They are young kids that are not mature enough for this level!

This is weird because with all our injuries I kind of have no expectations to win so I'm just here to see flashes of stuff from Cole and to see if any of the end bench guys look like they can be real NBA players. 

• Upvote 1

Wheels are falling off again... there’s no effort. That’s what’s bothering me lately, I know we’re undermanned and I know we’re struggling, but when guys don’t play hard it’s a huge turn off for me

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Damn Teague just embarrassed Cole.

Does Clifford coach not to challenge those? He had him measured pretty well where he could’ve at least made him earn it at the line and he just watched him lay it in. Seems like all our guys do this