Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

2 hours ago, DRealWitDaRock said:

The magic need to sign liangelo ball. How do I get this message to them?

We really don't.

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

After 10 games we are last in efg%, next to last in ts%, and last in assist %.

Yea this is pretty bad. 

I think people are overreacting a little to the Mavs loss. Pick any team in the league. Take away their starting PG, starting SG and another 2 or 3 rotation guys and see how they do.

Not to mention Hardaway and Burke both had insanely good shooting nights. It's hard to beat any team when they get games like that from 2 role players at the same time.

It's not the loss, that was expected and predictable, but the way we lose those and other games. That team should be an elite defensive one (if we want to be a contender in the east), given players and coach, but we're not, and letting two role players killing you it's something that happens way too often, not a good reason/excuse for the loss. They were not healthy either btw.

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

After 10 games we are last in efg%, next to last in ts%, and last in assist %.

Yeah i had hoped we were better after the first 3 games, i was wrong. It's gonna be a long season. No need to tank, our shooting will ensure we will be getting a Lottery pick. 

On a positive note it will look better once Evan comes back. I still expect our usual hot streak. Go Magic!

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think people are overreacting a little to the Mavs loss. Pick any team in the league. Take away their starting PG, starting SG and another 2 or 3 rotation guys and see how they do.

Not to mention Hardaway and Burke both had insanely good shooting nights. It's hard to beat any team when they get games like that from 2 role players at the same time.

Guard the 3 point line!!!!!!!!!!!!! This team and coaches are stupid. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think we need to address PG immediately. I know we’ve gone back and forth a little about Cole needing an opportunity and that’s fine if we’re gonna tank, trade vets and commit to it, but right now we’re not. Cole is only effective off ball right now and Bone doesn’t really have any business in an NBA rotation (yet). The Markelle injury killed us. That combined with JI already being out and this being a potentially great draft class, I think it should be an easy decision to tank. Question is, does keeping Vuc, AG and Ross help with that? Maybe Vuc gets a random “injury” like Steph did last year that steers into the skid, but right now we’re destined to be late lottery which blows.