Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Burke and Hardaway combine for 65 points and shoot 15-21 from 3... insane

Loooooool we make them look amazing

It really speaks to the incompetency of our team building that we’re pretty much playing in empty gyms with no crow distraction at all and we shoot 8-29 and 6-31 from 3 in back to back games. 14-60! 23%

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It really speaks to the incompetency of our team building that we’re pretty much playing in empty gyms with no crow distraction at all and we shoot 8-29 and 6-31 from 3 in back to back games. 14-60! 23%

Yeah its piss poor performances again.

Unfortunately the injury to Markelle changes alot. I'm interested to see the direction we take.

Getting Chuma back needs to happen ASAP as i feel he has a chance to be fantastic. He has something about him that is a silent killer type. Kawhi-ish characteristics.

Cole being thrown into the fire i feel will be good for him. 

I know it is early...but Tyrese Maxey looks so much better than Cole and was drafted later....do not see how Cole can be even close with what I have seen from him so far...

So far, the 6-6 Iwundu has only seen action in half of the Mavericks’ eight games, playing modest minutes in each.

But he knows there is one rule to live by in the NBA: always be ready.

To that end, Iwundu recently said his primary goal for this season is “landing on a bigger stage.”

“And also doing it with a more consistent role,” the fourth-year forward said. “Coming to Dallas, the focus on winning is higher. You have a better team, better players and it’s just something you got to come in with that mindset that you want to get better each and every day.”

https://www.mavs.com/iwundu-time/

makes you wonder what our focus is on...individual stats?

Injuries or not, we should be a team with great defensive principles, we were built for that and we have a coach that focus a lot on that end... and we've showed multiple times that we're not (constantly) good even at that.

• Like 1