Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

51 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Trade for Devonte Graham. LaMelo Ball is stepping on his heels and tanking his fantasy value ;)

I don't know, can't see it happening. He is super cheap for them, so even though he is struggling i can't see them moving him unless it's for a center.

We will probably get Napier or Farrell on a ten day until we can figure things out.

3 hours ago, matthi32 said:

Should we start to build our team for next season after all the injurys?

What do you think about LeVert? Maybe we can trade vuc to Brookly for LeVert and Allen. Then trade Fournier for a PG.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y6ezfcjg

2022 roster:

Fultz/Anthony

LeVert/Ross

Isaac/Okeke

Gordon/Aminu

Allen (resign)/Bamba

Not sure that's possible anymore after Dinwiddie went down. Honestly the Nets don't have to do anything. LaVert and Allen play very important minutes for them. At this point they simply do not need Vooch's offense. I'm one of the posters who love trade talks so, interesting thought.

Wonder if we could make a deal for George Hill. He makes $9.5 million this year, due for $10+ mill next year, but only $1.275 mill is guaranteed if he’s waived before July 1.

17 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wonder if we could make a deal for George Hill. He makes $9.5 million this year, due for $10+ mill next year, but only $1.275 mill is guaranteed if he’s waived before July 1.

Would love him here! Got to meet him a couple of years ago at Disney with my son. Got a pic with him and everything. Real stand up guy and a hell of a vet. If we could get it done without sacrificing too much I’d be all for it.

27 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Would love him here! Got to meet him a couple of years ago at Disney with my son. Got a pic with him and everything. Real stand up guy and a hell of a vet. If we could get it done without sacrificing too much I’d be all for it.

I’m pretty sure I’d trade Bamba for him straight up. It works under the cap, only fear is I think it takes us into the tax. Maybe Bamba and Ennis for Hill

I firmly believe we just have to take a swing and go for low cost high reward player like DSJ, Frank or Mudiay. With the hope the player has a break out. **** were due for some luck?! If even try unload Aminu and grab Omari Spellman of waivers.  Let’s get some youth through the door and hope a couple pay off.

Is it ok if we just stay as currently constructed and let it run its course?  I mean only sign vet if needed(let the youth grow).  No trades, unless its a steal(Fournier for McCollum style).  Let Cole get run.  Fournier expires. Yes I would love to win championship(EVERY YEAR) but also don't think we win a championship missing most important piece(arguably vs Vuc).

1 hour ago, MAGICFAN365 said:

Is it ok if we just stay as currently constructed and let it run its course?  I mean only sign vet if needed(let the youth grow).  No trades, unless its a steal(Fournier for McCollum style).  Let Cole get run.  Fournier expires. Yes I would love to win championship(EVERY YEAR) but also don't think we win a championship missing most important piece(arguably vs Vuc).

I think this is most likely at least in the short term. We have Cole, MCW and Bone has flashed something early on plus I think we could run some lineups with no PG and AG handling the ball (Ross/Fournier/Bacon/AG/Vuc for example).