Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Get well and god bless Markelle.

I think the Thunder owe us for the awful Ibaka trade. They should trade us George Hill for a Aminu and some disney tickets. Maybe a second rounder. 

27 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m gutted for Fultz but impressed with the gritty vets and young guys on this roster. 

Yep same. I am hoping more than anything someone breaks out bigtime unexpectedly. We damn sure deserve it. 

I just started watching the game and Fultz went down. Googled his name while thinking please don't say ACL, but that's of course what came up. This is just awful for the kid especially with all the work he's put in to come back; what a bummer.

49 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Would be nice to get G Hill or D Rose...

For what though? We'd probably have to give up a 1st round pick for one of those guys which is rough for a 1 year rental that's not going to push us into contention.

I'd probably offer Shabazz Napier a vet min. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

For what though? We'd probably have to give up a 1st round pick for one of those guys which is rough for a 1 year rental that's not going to push us into contention.

Bring back Briscoe! 

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I kind of like watching a winning team, despite knowing deep inside we are better off in the lotto. These guys play hard they deserve some success. If we are truly trying to win now then the team deserves a real player, not just a 10 day contract guy. Hill would be perfect for us. Not sure how we get it done. People forget you can give up a first round pick that never conveys. Sometimes gm's do each other favors it seems. Trading picks that have huge protections, that convey to second rounders. I suspect it's gm's helping players move in order to gain favor with certain agents in the future. 

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Bring back Briscoe! 

Isaiah Thomas?

Its a difficult 1. For all we know Bone just needs a proper opportunity.

Kelle getting hurt has thrown a massive spanner in the works