Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

9 minutes ago, davidmguevara said:

Please please please fire Clifford and get someone that knows how to build a team... You can play four players that CAN’T shoot threes in today’s NBA... 

I feel a bit bad responding to this, but still... you're aware Steve Clifford does not build the team and has to play to the strength of the personnel provided yeah?

I do... I want him gone and Weltman—really just ready for an ownership change... Yes, the FO should put more shooters around them, but then at the same time, go to an 8 man rotation and start a Ross, Anthony, or Clark for a Fournier... Horrible...

51 minutes ago, davidmguevara said:

Please, please, please fire Clifford and get someone that knows how to build a team... You can’t play four players that CAN’T shoot threes in today’s NBA... 

Clifford is not the problem, similar to Vogel. The only way in which he is a problem, his instructions are to win and like all basketball coaches at different times during the season he only plays vets. At this point you can't even blame him for that! he has nothing to work with.