Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Really cool to get national recognition from a former GM. Also, Cole has to be in the early convo for rookie of the year. Still way too early for it all, but since it got brought up

Yep. Positives all around. We can be very good if it all clicks. 

No Al Horford or George Hill for the Thunder tonight.

EDIT: by my reckoning that means Mike Muscala will be the most experienced Thunder player tonight... Must win.

Al Horford (rest) and George Hill (neck spasms) will not play tonight in Oklahoma City against the Magic, said Thunder coach Mark Daigneault.

We gotta take full advantage!!

17 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

No Al Horford or George Hill for the Thunder tonight.

EDIT: by my reckoning that means Mike Muscala will be the most experienced Thunder player tonight... Must win.

These are the sort of games we would lose regularly over the last couple of years too

If our young guys play as good or better than they have been, then great. I just want the keys handed over to Markelle for good.

5 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

These are the sort of games we would lose regularly over the last couple of years too

If our young guys play as good or better than they have been, then great. I just want the keys handed over to Markelle for good.

Yeah this game previous years would gi us troubles. This is a good indicator of the progress we r making as in concentration and not disrespecting opponents. 

Even with Hill and Horford i think we should win based off talent.

So i expect a win now. We need to come out and step on their necks.

Vooch needs to feast

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Al Horford (rest) and George Hill (neck spasms) will not play tonight in Oklahoma City against the Magic, said Thunder coach Mark Daigneault.

We gotta take full advantage!!

Third game of the season and they're resting Horford....???? This is why I'm getting more turned off by the NBA every single year.

19 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Third game of the season and they're resting Horford....???? This is why I'm getting more turned off by the NBA every single year.

Well it’s the second night of a back to back for OKC and these guys are vets who played heavily in the bubble/playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Since the game tips off an hour later than usual (1am here) I'm sincerely hoping for a blow out so I can go to bed.

Love your dedication. I’m in Florida and I’m thinking this 8pm tip is late haha. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Since the game tips off an hour later than usual (1am here) I'm sincerely hoping for a blow out so I can go to bed.

Haha i am with you mate. I'll watch the whole game regardless 

• Like 1