Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

So proud of this squad. Especially our bench. What a comeback to win! 3-0!!

Amen Brother

This feels different. At no point in the previous 8 or so years would we have won that game. The bench really fought. Markelle was clutch in the 4th after being lackluster in the first half. MCW, Cole, Clarke, Birch. Those guys were all crucial tonight.

EDIT: Also TRoss obviously. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

This feels different. At no point in the previous 8 or so years would we have won that game. The bench really fought. Markelle was clutch in the 4th after being lackluster in the first half. MCW, Cole, Clarke, Birch. Those guys were all crucial tonight.

EDIT: Also TRoss obviously. 

Agree +1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Michael Carter-Williams was a +28 tonight, in a 7 point win, do with that information what you will :)

He was excellent. He's always excellent defensively and he was again tonight down the stretch on Beal but he also made some crucial buckets and assists in the  run when the bench mob brought us back. Definitely my player of the game (TRoss would be 1b).

Man, can’t believe that comeback. What a fight for the bench. They are all heart and hustle Magic. I hope the ball movement comes back, because that’s what really killed the starters I think. Too much iso and forced shots. So glad Ross is such a powerhouse scorer.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

He was excellent. He's always excellent defensively and he was again tonight down the stretch on Beal but he also made some crucial buckets and assists in the  run when the bench mob brought us back. Definitely my player of the game (TRoss would be 1b).

The 18-footer he hit about halfway through the fourth felt so crucial to us winning this game.