Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

All i know is we have the makings of a good team this season. 

We are legit 10 deep.

Barring injuries i think we are going to suprise the league

22 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

No. Around the 3rd quarter

I don’t see Cole running the offense as well. He’s a fireplug a la Monta Ellis. Probably better suited for the bench while running some middle quarter time with the starters. Would love to see him with other shooters surrounding him though. That could change things for sure.

Caught up with the game this morning. Markelle is awesome. Vuc rolls out of bed and puts up a double double. He wasn't particular great through most of the game and still had 22 and 17. Fun game.

This is possibly the least I've ever worried about the development of a pair of rookies. Even Okeke who isn't putting up impressive numbers or doing anything that stands out I just think you can tell by the small things he does that he understands the game and when he catches on to the speed of the NBA I think he'll make big strides. And Cole just looks unshakable. He turns it over and misses shots but he just comes right back up the floor the next possession with the same belief and determination.  Very exciting. 

• Upvote 2

So glad to see Fultz playing with such confidence. He just needs to be more careful pushing his defender on the drives to avoid offensive fouls.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Babir_9 said:

So glad to see Fultz playing with such confidence. He just needs to be more careful pushing his defender on the drives to avoid offensive fouls.

He's too strong for his own good. He gets at least 1 charging call go against him every game because he just bowls over the opposition guard.