Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

I also just noticed AG had 6 assists to no turnovers, in addition to a great overall game. I wish he could produce like this all the time.

30 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I also just noticed AG had 6 assists to no turnovers, in addition to a great overall game. I wish he could produce like this all the time.

I believe we will see a healthy AG this year playing with a chip on his shoulder after all the offseason trade rumors. If there was a year for him to make that long awaited leap, this would be as good as any to make it. Excited about what could be but most certainly tempering my expectations since we’ve all been let down in the past. 

Watched the highlights. Gordon looked good. Cole was fun to watch. Chuma gonna take some time. Watching Cole and Bacon jack up shots while Ross is out is going to be fun. 

In other news Portland looked really good. I checked their odds to make the WCF and Finals. Great odds for a small bet. 

Cole Anthony looks a bit shorter than 6'3, seemed the same size as Trae Young.

Pretty rough shot selection and was out of control but that pull-up three off the Birch screen and left-handed floater/runner thing from the baseline are encouraging.

1 minute ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Encouraging Fultz and Anthony lines tonight!

I agree. They are both very active.