Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

The Magic have the hardest Strength of Schedule in the league for the second half of the season. Our schedule between now and the trade deadline is brutal. 

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

The Magic have the hardest Strength of Schedule in the league for the second half of the season. Our schedule between now and the trade deadline is brutal. 

For real... we’ll be lucky to do better than 4-8. Hopefully at this point we’ve embraced the season as lost. We had our worst injury time at our easiest portion of the schedule and it killed us

On 2/23/2021 at 6:39 PM, BRich said:

I'm so happy for Vooch, I just knew he was going to get snubbed. Let's gooooo! 

No doubt Vuch is or can be very good at the position he plays. But he only turns it up (in stretches) when there is a goal or something to gain.

When the team is losing, that's when it's Vuch's time to shine because he knows the Magic are not going to make the playoffs. So, he puts on this spectacular show on offense and surprisingly defense--so far--that makes him noticed by the media and fans.

For him, he sees an opportunity to look like a "man among boys" on the Magic team and hope that it's enough to make him an Allstar, especially in a weak eastern conference.

After that event is over, he will come back down to earth. We all have seen this movie before. 90D214.jpg

My 2 cents.

34 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Haha. It’s okay to dream!

Yeah, it’s quite the conundrum for us dealing with Boston, they probably want Vucevic more than any other team in the league, but they want him to pair with Brown and Tatum, and I don’t see any combination of players and picks that doesn’t include either Brown or Tatum that we should be interested in. I’m terrified we’re gonna make a move for Kemba even though he has no knees left

Teams can now sign 10 day contracts and giving someone a contract until the end of the season wouldn't put us in the tax. Be interesting to see if we sign someone to a 10 day with a view to waiving Gary Clark