Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

So... Okeke not in the 9 man rotation? With 2 rotational players out? Not a great sign 

I think he's on a minutes restriction tonight. 

I’m sure he’s great to have on your team.... but I absolutely hate watching Trae Young play basketball. All the talent in the world and the only thing hes worried about is baiting the ref in to a whistle 

Cole is having a rough introduction to NBA life. Couple of fouls, couple of turnovers and only 1 made shot so far. I think he's had a couple of flashes in pick and roll though even though Khem Birch totally fluffed one of them.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Cole is having a rough introduction to NBA life. Couple of fouls, couple of turnovers and only 1 made shot so far. I think he's had a couple of flashes in pick and roll though even though Khem Birch totally fluffed one of them.

At least that ones to be expected. Gary Clark was a complete waste of space on both ends of the floor for the entire 8 minutes he was out there

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

At least that ones to be expected. Gary Clark was a complete waste of space on both ends of the floor for the entire 8 minutes he was out there

Maybe Bubble Gary Clark wasn't real. That'd suck. But he's not guaranteed next year if he's terrible this year so no great loss.

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Maybe Bubble Gary Clark wasn't real. That'd suck. But he's not guaranteed next year if he's terrible this year so no great loss.

Count me in the camp of bubble Gary Clark was an overrated thing to begin with. I like him as an emergency backup stretch 4, but he’s not a rotational player on a playoff team