Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I personally don't believe Cleveland getting rid of Drummond and playing Jarrett Allen more is bad for us. Drummond isn't good.

Blake Griffin will make $39m next season and is shooting 37% from the field. Can't see how his availability impacts a Vuc trade should we want to make one. 

Good point on Cleveland being better with Allen, I forgot they dealt for him. My point was just that there’s other bigs on the market, so if our asking price is too high for Vuc teams have an easy backup plan 

13 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Good point on Cleveland being better with Allen, I forgot they dealt for him. My point was just that there’s other bigs on the market, so if our asking price is too high for Vuc teams have an easy backup plan 

I guess in that context you're right. I just feel like any team who'd rather have Blake or Drummond probably doesn't value Vuc enough to meet our asking price anyway.

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I guess in that context you're right. I just feel like any team who'd rather have Blake or Drummond probably doesn't value Vuc enough to meet our asking price anyway.

Yeah, and I’ve been going back and forth on this, but I feel like unless someone absolutely blows our socks off, Vucevic retires here. The trades we need to explore our Gordon, Fournier, Ross, Aminu, Fournier so we don’t lose an asset for nothing and the other 3 guys to get us away from the tax so we have more flexibility

• Upvote 3

So would we look into Malik Beasley again even though he has legal issues? Also another consideration could be Spencer Dinwiddie he can play off the bench as well as SG if needed. 

Is there anyone here that would t take an offer of Williams, Nesmith, Langford and First for Vooch?? Surely we bite at that? 
My dream scenario would then be to send Gordon to Dallas or Denver for a combo of Green/Tyrell T or Hampton/Nnaji. 
load up on young talent and give them all minutes for rest of year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, harley said:

Is there anyone here that would t take an offer of Williams, Nesmith, Langford and First for Vooch?? Surely we bite at that? 
My dream scenario would then be to send Gordon to Dallas or Denver for a combo of Green/Tyrell T or Hampton/Nnaji. 
load up on young talent and give them all minutes for rest of year. 

Can’t imagine that first trade would be enough for Vuc. Langford isn’t good, Grant Williams is.. fine. It’s basically Nesmith and a 1

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Interested to know why we only announced Cole's injury after he apparently said it on some social media video. 

Magic gonna Magic 

17 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I had no idea that Boston has lost 10 of their last 15 games. Bring us an offer!

For what its worth Vuc is not my top 3 or even 5 favorite player of the magic... But hes probably my top 3 most liked player. I'd hate to see him go, but he just fits well with boston and has for the last 3 years.