Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Is that the injury Chuma had when he was drafted by the Magic?

No TMF. Hope you are good :-)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

No TMF. Hope you are good :-)

I'm good now. It was kinda tough going for me hours ago. I couldn't understand what was happening.

Thanks to you and all who showed support.

I'm good to go now. Will be posting tonight's Game Thread Starter for tonight's game soon.

n1Nfo4.png

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm good now. It was kinda tough going for me hours ago. I couldn't understand what was happening.

Thanks to you and all who showed support.

I'm good to go now. Will be posting tonight's Game Thread Starter for tonight's game soon.

n1Nfo4.png

We all appreciate you and your game threads. Okeke is playing 

As i expected and said a few days ago, Mane is being waived, means we will finally add Donta Hall to a 10 day deal and probably have a look at one or two other G league players. FO is doing all they can to move into top 3 of the lottery.

41 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

As i expected and said a few days ago, Mane is being waived, means we will finally add Donta Hall to a 10 day deal and probably have a look at one or two other G league players. FO is doing all they can to move into top 3 of the lottery.

Very surprised it's Mane. Spent all year developing him for literally no reason. I guess with us acquiring RJ we already have one young, long, athletic guard who can't shoot. 

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Very surprised it's Mane. Spent all year developing him for literally no reason. I guess with us acquiring RJ we already have one young, long, athletic guard who can't shoot. 

He's not really done anything when he's been given limited minutes and they probably prefer keeping Randle in the squad for now with Cole having being injured and MCW missing a fair few with niggles and illness. We've gone from having too many forwards and few guards to loads of guards and not enough forwards since the trades. We'll proably see a few G league bigs get ten day deals for the FO to take  a closer look at. Shame as they did put a lot of time into Mane.

31 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

He's not really done anything when he's been given limited minutes and they probably prefer keeping Randle in the squad for now with Cole having being injured and MCW missing a fair few with niggles and illness. We've gone from having too many forwards and few guards to loads of guards and not enough forwards since the trades. We'll proably see a few G league bigs get ten day deals for the FO to take  a closer look at. Shame as they did put a lot of time into Mane.

No he hadn't really done anything but I don't think the expectation was that he would. He was always a more long term project. I guess we've got plenty of those now anyway and you're right we're seriously imbalanced as a squad. In garbage time last night we played 4 guards and a PF.