Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

1 minute ago, MagicFanDan said:

T-Wolves up 11 with 5 min to play. As well. 

Yep. Wizards or Raptors either way is fine. Ideally Wizards

The only time in my life I will ever give a flying f..... about a shot Kelly Olynyk takes.

EDIT: Bah humbug. Lot of poise out there in Phoenix. Oh well. Sorry about the multiple posts.

Is anyone worried at all about how perceivable easy our schedule is to end the season in these last 13 games? We could realistically climb to 7th or 8th worse in the league with playing 9 of 13 against lottery teams. I don’t see is throwing games either unless distinctly instructed to. 

26 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Is anyone worried at all about how perceivable easy our schedule is to end the season in these last 13 games? We could realistically climb to 7th or 8th worse in the league with playing 9 of 13 against lottery teams. I don’t see is throwing games either unless distinctly instructed to. 

Think we’re just gonna have to go along for the ride, but I agree with you that there’s probably more wins in there than we initially thought after the trades. Think Cole will be back next game too, and Clifford said that Gary Harris is close to getting back to action. 

8 hours ago, TreyMachine said:

22 games left by my calculation?

22 games left, we’re 4 games back of Chicago for the last play in spot and we’re a half game behind Washington to hold the 4th best lotto odds. Wednesday’s game, and who’s active for it, is gonna tell us a lot about what direction we’re actually going

14 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Interesting. Didn't think there would be any more Woj bombs for the Magic this year.

Here is an article on the Ringer about Gordon and the Nuggets. I'm happy for him, mostly because we have all said these same things for years. The only thing i don't agree with is the middle of the article, where the writer states Gordon is a gifted finisher. He is a gifted wide open dunker. The video they post right after this fact shows all the wide open dunks. Anyhow, it's a good article. It should remind us besides needing a star the Magic need great passers. Yes, i realize there is always more space inside when you have all those offensive weapons. Still need to hit the cutter without turning the ball over. 

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/4/6/22369360/aaron-gordon-trade-denver-nuggets-nikola-jokic