Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

for those rightfully heartbroken by the AG trade request, here’s some good JI news to hopefully make you smile 

If he stays healthy next year he will be MIP and DPY. He is absolutely ripped!!! 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

for those rightfully heartbroken by the AG trade request, here’s some good JI news to hopefully make you smile 

I really hope he comes back from this injury with no issues, dude will finally be our main guy at PF. AG requesting a trade is actually good for us. There are so many teams after him that it shouldn't affect trade talks. Plus it forces our bone idle FO to actually do something. I mean right now there's Houston, Timberwolves, Portland, Denver, Celtics and Warriors that all have interest.

If it has to be Houston...I would love the idea of doing a trade swap (best) with our first round pick and Houston’s in this upcoming draft. 

it would greatly improve our odds of getting the number one overall pick...and thus...Cade Cunningham. 

5 hours ago, New Guy said:

If it has to be Houston...I would love the idea of doing a trade swap (best) with our first round pick and Houston’s in this upcoming draft. 

it would greatly improve our odds of getting the number one overall pick...and thus...Cade Cunningham. 

Houston owes OKC their pick in this years draft from the Westbrook trade. Unless it's top 4. They cannot trade that pick. They do own their own 2022 and 2023 picks plus a bunch from Brooklyn and a pick from Portland and some other team i forget.

19 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Houston owes OKC their pick in this years draft from the Westbrook trade. Unless it's top 4. They cannot trade that pick. They do own their own 2022 and 2023 picks plus a bunch from Brooklyn and a pick from Portland and some other team i forget.

Def spaced on that fact. Sigh. 

im still holding out hope for a last second Portland deal. I’ve warmed to the idea of the Boston deal. Still not in love, but warming to

I've got to say for all the uncertainty with this season's trade deadline and in the middle of such a bad season I'm very happy that there's a bit of a buzz about this place again. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I've got to say for all the uncertainty with this season's trade deadline and in the middle of such a bad season I'm very happy that there's a bit of a buzz about this place again. 

lol I made this account so long ago. And my friends are sick of me talking about the Magic...who most outsiders see as an incredibly irrelevant franchise. So I wanted to hop back on and get into some good convo with you guys