Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Cole Anthony quickly becoming one of my favorites

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. Cole Anthony is almost better in his rookie year then Markelle now! Kelle is a better defender and more explosive, but the gap is closing.

I'm getting the feeling Cole Anthony will be the permanent starter at some point  next year and Markelle may be traded or waived.

I'd even be up for taking Suggs for our pick if Cunningham is off the board. 

• Like 1

Give me a starting 5 of Cole/Kelle/Chuma/JI/WCJ next year please 

then off the bench, RJ/GH/TRoss/Bamba/ draft picks 

think really what it comes down to is we’ve got a ton of assets and should have a trade in the works if a guy like Beal wants out this summer. Not many teams will be able to outbid us 

I have prepared and posted a Game Thread Starter for tonight's game against the Pistons. . .if interested. The game starts at 7 p.m.

I predict we win this game.

BE HERE OR BE SQUARE. . . Oops!  Hehehe I278yK.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 5/2/2021 at 5:58 PM, MagicTurk said:

Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it. Cole Anthony is almost better in his rookie year then Markelle now! Kelle is a better defender and more explosive, but the gap is closing.

I'm getting the feeling Cole Anthony will be the permanent starter at some point  next year and Markelle may be traded or waived.

I'd even be up for taking Suggs for our pick if Cunningham is off the board. 

I think Cole's flaws are easier to fix than Fultz's. I have more faith in him for the future.

I also love RJ Hampton's potential

Waiving Cannady is a surprise. I wonder if that's due to his injury not being as bad as feared so we don't feel so bad about doing it? 

Also Sindarius Thornwell is about to play 35mpg from now until the end of the season. RJ will be playing 15 mins with Cole and Gary Harris after basically winning us that game last night. 

EDIT: actually we might just full on sit Gary Harris now.