Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Ugh i decided to watch the Injury video. Poor guy, like others have said that's tough to come back from. God speed Cannady.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/4/26/22403238/nba-power-rankings-clippers-nets-jazz

Rankings around the media are appearing with us dead last. Time to start talking about the playoff teams. It's less depressing. Anyone have alternate team? I used to be a big Suns fan and i guess i can finally root for them in the playoffs. Also i can't root for the Heat but i really want to see Dipo play a few games healthy. 

Go Nuggets! I’ve always tried to make my secondary team in the opposite conference of the Magic, and then moving out to Denver kind of sealed the deal

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Go Nuggets! I’ve always tried to make my secondary team in the opposite conference of the Magic, and then moving out to Denver kind of sealed the deal

Oh i was all set to go all in on the Nuggets. The injuries are too depressing. The Nuggets run in the bubble last year was awesome. I still will watch those playoff games, hope then can get Morris and Barton back. 

2 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm on the Nuggets bandwagon also. Jokic is my favourite player (and one of my keepers in fantasy).

Oh yeah, if Murray wasn't injured i think the Nuggets would have been pushed by the media as a top 3 story line in the playoffs. It just hits too close to home with his injury. Hurts too much.

Imagine the Magic with Porter, Fultz,Gordon and Vucevic. Soooo close to happening. Hurts too much. Imagine a world without injuries and stupidity and We have Isaac and Ross coming off the bench on this imaginary team. I don't even give a **** if Evan is still the starting SG but since it's fake we traded him for Bullock or  anyone else that was cheaper and played defense.

In what is truly some kind of miracle Devin Cannady didn't break any bones or tear any ligaments. It was an open dislocation. That is... Unbelievable. Hopefully the recovery time for him won't be as long now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Getting ready for when we draft his brother.

*Jack Nicholson nodding GIF it won't let me embed*

In all seriousness I actually think Moe Wagner can play bit and he's only 24 (younger than both Franks and Cannady) so definitely worth kicking the tires on him. Plus whenever I've seen him (which is the couple times a year he plays us) he's struck me as a fun personality to have around. 

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

We cut Franks for Wagner.

Franks was decent.

Yea just came to say I was surprised by this because I thought he played pretty well particularly last night.