Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

Your projecting absurdities. The organization's that are tanking this season made a choice or were not given a choice. Stop arguing for the sake of being divisive. The Magic, our team...our organization gain nothing this 20 games from winning. Now, if one of our players blossoms into a superstar....so be it. Also, stop being an ass.

I don’t know what you’re talking about.  How about responding to my post instead of the personal attacks?

And again I disagree with you that we’re better off losing these next twenty games.  The young players will develop better in a climate of success. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I don’t know what you’re talking about.  How about responding to my post instead of the personal attacks?

And again I disagree with you that we’re better off losing these next twenty games.  The young players will develop better in a climate of success. 

im half and half. Yes try and win games, but we would be better off if we did lose the next twenty, lol

By my count we have 6 winnable games left this season. This team just doesn’t have the talent to swing any big upsets. After tonight we have Chicago, Toronto, Houston back-to-back-to-back. We have a chance to win any of those 3 games. Then we play Cleveland later this month, then we play Detroit and Minnesota in May. I’m expecting us to win between 19-22 games at this point. Those of you that are watching for wins might want to take the rest of the season off minus the 6 games mentioned above.

13 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

By my count we have 6 winnable games left this season. This team just doesn’t have the talent to swing any big upsets. After tonight we have Chicago, Toronto, Houston back-to-back-to-back. We have a chance to win any of those 3 games. Then we play Cleveland later this month, then we play Detroit and Minnesota in May. I’m expecting us to win between 19-22 games at this point. Those of you that are watching for wins might want to take the rest of the season off minus the 6 games mentioned above.

Down the stretch there'll be games where teams rest guys for the playoffs once they've already locked a seed in (or if they're trying to avoid a certain team in the first round of the playoffs and hoping to drop a couple games).

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Down the stretch there'll be games where teams rest guys for the playoffs once they've already locked a seed in (or if they're trying to avoid a certain team in the first round of the playoffs and hoping to drop a couple games).

Yeah, but isn’t it just as likely we shut down vets like MCW, Ross, Harris and Ennis off and on along the way?

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, but isn’t it just as likely we shut down vets like MCW, Ross, Harris and Ennis off and on along the way?

I guess so yea. 

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Is that the injury Chuma had when he was drafted by the Magic?

No, he had a torn ACL. Sore hip shouldn’t be anything worrisome, he went from playing minimally to getting 35+ minutes a game overnight 

8 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No, he had a torn ACL. Sore hip shouldn’t be anything worrisome, he went from playing minimally to getting 35+ minutes a game overnight 

Thanks All Eyes On Me.