Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

That's a shame would of liked to see Zion

We've got a chance at winning this game... Looking at their roster they might have to play Wes Iwundu a decent amount. He played 5 mins last game but that was when Zion and Ingram combined for 68 mins. 

21 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

We've got a chance at winning this game... Looking at their roster they might have to play Wes Iwundu a decent amount. He played 5 mins last game but that was when Zion and Ingram combined for 68 mins. 

Ingram doubtful too. Damn i dont wanna win lool. To be honest aslong as we get bottom 3 i will be satisfied 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Ingram doubtful too. Damn i dont wanna win lool. To be honest aslong as we get bottom 3 i will be satisfied 

To get bottom 3 we’d have to pretty much lose out with how bad Detroit, Minnesota and Houston are. I think at this point we’re more likely to catch Cleveland or Toronto than we are to fall in to the bottom 3, but I think most likely scenario is standing Pat at 4

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

We won't, bet on the ping pong balls. Seriously 2017,2018 were more frustrating because we had legitimately bad seasons right up until the last week and just missed top 3 picks. This season with the injuries feels the same but it's not. This is our year to get that ball.

I have prepared and posted a Game Thread starter for tonight's game, April 1st against the Pelicans. . .if interested. The game starts at 8:00 pm.

For those who have been watching on Fox Sports Florida, the name has been rebranded and has become BALLY SPORTS FLORIDA.

WMnKeH.gif 

On March 31, 2021, coinciding with the 2021 Major League Baseball season, Fox Sports Sun and sister network Fox Sports Florida were rebranded as Bally Sports Sun and Bally Sports Florida, resulting in 18 other Regional Sports Networks renamed Bally Sports in their respective regions.

Link:       Bally Sports Sun - Wikipedia

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

To get bottom 3 we’d have to pretty much lose out with how bad Detroit, Minnesota and Houston are. I think at this point we’re more likely to catch Cleveland or Toronto than we are to fall in to the bottom 3, but I think most likely scenario is standing Pat at 4

3 games ahead with 25 or so games to go. I hope weltham tells steve the deal. We need to be bottom 3

1 hour ago, hootie249 said:

We won't, bet on the ping pong balls. Seriously 2017,2018 were more frustrating because we had legitimately bad seasons right up until the last week and just missed top 3 picks. This season with the injuries feels the same but it's not. This is our year to get that ball.

Yep. Bit of luck i hope we finish rock bottom. 

So, I’ve been thinking about this a lot, especially recently considering how competitive we’ve been lately. Next year under contract, assuming no offseason trade and us picking up the team options on WCJ and Mo:

Fultz/Harris/Okeke/Isaac/WCJ

Anthony/RJ/MCW/Ross/Bamba/2021’ Magic first round pick/2021’ Bulls first round pick?

that’s a super fun, athletic team that could really make some noise, especially where the picks may fall. I don’t think this rebuild is gonna be that painful as long as we can stay healthy.