Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

They are gonna trade Ross and Bamba and re-sign Fournier and run it back for the millionth time. 

God, let’s hope not!

Even if teams strike out on a trade no smart teams play the principle players the night before the deadline. Now the Magic are extremely injured, but c'mon we've seen everything the last few years. I think the Rockets and Nets played 7 man rotations just this year before their trade. And seriously, Ross scored 30 points and then haven't heard from him since. Did they say Bamba or Ross were injured because I missed it.

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Even if teams strike out on a trade no smart teams play the principle players the night before the deadline. Now the Magic are extremely injured, but c'mon we've seen everything the last few years. I think the Rockets and Nets played 7 man rotations just this year before their trade. And seriously, Ross scored 30 points and then haven't heard from him since. Did they say Bamba or Ross were injured because I missed it.

Bamba was available tonight ; Ross was questionable and then later ruled out with a “sore knee”. 

11 minutes ago, New Guy said:

Bamba was available tonight ; Ross was questionable and then later ruled out with a “sore knee”. 

Well, Magic gonna Magic. I guess let's start our annual two week hot streak tonight. Those city uniforms are growing on me but I liked last years better.

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'd encourage everyone to watch Evan's post game from last night. 

Say what you will about the guy's late-game hero-ball and bad playoff play throughout the years, he has always had the right attitude you want in a player. He's tough, dedicated, and wherever he goes (if he actually goes) I'll root for him. Unless he somehow ends up a Laker. Then f&*% that dude, lol.

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'd encourage everyone to watch Evan's post game from last night. 

I missed it. What did he say?

2 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I missed it. What did he say?

Josh Robbins asks him how much Orlando means to him and he gets emotional. It's only 5 mins long and it's on the magic website and social media if you've got the time.

• Upvote 1