Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

6 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

(I accidentally hit the edit button instead of the quote button first... These mod powers are taking some time to get used to)

Isn’t it great to be king?   :)

co-king, with the great All Eyes On Me... lol

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 4:23 AM, Soul Bro said:

Important Update: It’s my joy to welcome CTMagicUK and All Eyes On Me as new mods to the board. All mods here (old and new) are volunteers and simply serve to keep this place open with respect and a love for the Magic leading the way. Now if our team could just win this season or win the lottery, all would be great! Go Magic!

Much deserved 

• Upvote 1

If there is one young prospect or asset we could possibly get for Vooch, who would that be?

I’ll start by saying the Wolves pick that GS holds. Top 3 protected this year, and unprotected next year. This trade could pay dividends by not only securing an outside top pick, but it would ensure we get a top pick.

Just imagine adding two top picks in this coming draft. Given our timeline with Fultz and Isaac, I’d love this scenario.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

If there is one young prospect or asset we could possibly get for Vooch, who would that be?

I’ll start by saying the Wolves pick that GS holds. Top 3 protected this year, and unprotected next year. This trade could pay dividends by not only securing an outside top pick, but it would ensure we get a top pick.

Just imagine adding two top picks in this coming draft. Given our timeline with Fultz and Isaac, I’d love this scenario.

I want to chime in saying i don't think Golden State would make a huge move this year, but you never know. It makes no sense to give up Wiseman AND the Wolves pick unless the owner only wants to compete in the next two years. 

Yes Vucevic would  be perfect on Golden State but making a trade would be difficult. So no.

PS. I give it a .009% chance of it happening but pretty sure it would take 3 teams, it usually does. 

Hers is a trade i came up with Philly

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yc6jjzxa

Evan is better then ancient Danny Green. If they trade for him now they will have his bird rights. They have gotten next to nothing from Scott and zero from Ferguson.

Bacon and Aminu have good size, if they can just play well for 3 weeks i can see this maybe having a small chance.

Maxey or Thybulle, doesn't matter to me.

Please don’t get carried away with a win over Warriors and big games from Evan and Vooch. We have seen this before. Don’t get sucked in. I’m a big Vooch fan, he’s killing it but we need to sell high on both. It’s the only sensible way forward. 

• Upvote 2

If MCW continues to play 25 mpg and we stay competitive has he got a case for an All Defense team? (Don't think he'll make it because of low steals and blocks but he's been exceptional on that end).

On 2/20/2021 at 11:15 AM, Soul Bro said:

Now that we’ve beefed up our moderator ranks, we could enhance our trade prospects by throwing in a mod or two.  Some of these other team forums really need some help.   I think Soul Bro himself is probably worth at least a late first rounder.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Now that we’ve beefed up our moderator ranks, we could enhance our trade prospects by throwing in a mod or two.  Some of these other team forums really need some help.   I think Soul Bro himself is probably worth at least a late first rounder.  

Haha! You guys have been wondering what happened to Payton4thewin. I dumped him on Cleveland.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What about Smack, Drunk and TITY?
They're already retired with their yersey hanging somewhere??? :P

You've also sent SuperMario Hezonja back in Europe today, will play in Greece, Panathinaikos. I like your mod power, please give me some!

11 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

If MCW continues to play 25 mpg and we stay competitive has he got a case for an All Defense team? (Don't think he'll make it because of low steals and blocks but he's been exceptional on that end).

I think he needs to play more than like 10 games straight before I can entertain this thought. He has been excellent on that end though. People are gonna be upset, but I think he stays starting when Cole gets back, assuming he’s healthy. His D is desperately needed with the starts and Cole’s O is desperately needed to help the bench