Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

So in a hypothetical world where both Kelle and Cole are healthy next year, would it be feasible to start both? Cole is improving extremely fast. We could use them kind of like how the Raptors use VanVleet and that chubby bastard who I won’t say his name because he’s my most hated player in the NBA

• Upvote 5

We’re 0-8 against teams currently .500 or better. 9-7 against teams under .500. So, only a third of our games so far have been against winning teams. Buckle up yall, it’s gonna be a long season

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re 0-8 against teams currently .500 or better. 9-7 against teams under .500. So, only a third of our games so far have been against winning teams. Buckle up yall, it’s gonna be a long season

As long as we get a top pick and okeke.. cole and bamba get lots of minutes i dont care too much about the Win column this season. 

The Pistons and Magic have discussed a trade that sends Derrick Rose to Orlando, per league source.

The favorites to land Rose as of this morning - the Knicks.

Via legion hoops twitter

20 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

The Pistons and Magic have discussed a trade that sends Derrick Rose to Orlando, per league source.

The favorites to land Rose as of this morning - the Knicks.

Via legion hoops twitter

The only way I’m even considering this move is if it’s straight up for Aminu

34 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Good luck to all the Bucs fans on the forum. Must feel good

Feels very weird having a team that could win it all, especially seeing as the last time I was 5 years old...

• Like 1

Was crunching some numbers this morning cause I was curious. Ross started the season hot, 21/44 from 3, about 47% through the first 8 games. As we know, game 8 is when Markelle went down. Since the injury, Ross is 18/73 from beyond the arc, a shade over 24%

Dreaming of trading Fournier and Birch for enough draft capital for a pick in the teens to get a wing like Kispert, Wagner or Moody and then winning the lottery and getting Cade.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

We now have the 4th best lottery odds. 

Nice. Now time to get the best odd available by the end of the season..