Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

8 minutes ago, jjgator said:

LOL, Matt Barnes. He's probably right, but Kyrie would probably just take indefinite personal leave with whatever team he is traded to like he did before the Harden trade.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesportsrush.com/nba-news-im-trading-kyrie-irving-for-depth-instead-matt-barnes-explains-why-former-lebron-james-teammate-does-more-harm-than-good-for-kevin-durant-james-harden-and-the-nets/%3famp

Nobody is trading for Kyrie right now.

I think Boston can be our trade partner. Vuc for J. Brown plus some pieces getting involved from both sides... Jaylen and Tatum are very similar players, every year Celtics are exiting playoffs in a similar fashion...they might consider changes and Vuc can really give them another dimension. Without changes Celtics do not have any chances to make it to the finals.

Why dont we look at Clevland and get Garland or Sexton not sure if they would take Vooch or Fournier but both of those guys could play as scorers and play makers

48 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Why dont we look at Clevland and get Garland or Sexton not sure if they would take Vooch or Fournier but both of those guys could play as scorers and play makers

Cleveland is loaded at Center, also why would Cleveland deal their young studs for our veterans? If you’re looking at deals for Vooch, it’d be to a contender who thinks they’re a piece or two away. It would be for prospects, picks, and salary match. Stars don’t get traded for stars in the nba, it just doesn’t happen. If we trade Vooch we’ll probably get about 75-80 cents on the dollar.

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Cleveland is loaded at Center, also why would Cleveland deal their young studs for our veterans? If you’re looking at deals for Vooch, it’d be to a contender who thinks they’re a piece or two away. It would be for prospects, picks, and salary match. Stars don’t get traded for stars in the nba, it just doesn’t happen. If we trade Vooch we’ll probably get about 75-80 cents on the dollar.

yeah never thought of it that way, I was thinking they may have needed some steadiness like what Vooch does and we get someone young in return. Did not think they were going to keep both Sexton and Garland as well. 

25 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

yeah never thought of it that way, I was thinking they may have needed some steadiness like what Vooch does and we get someone young in return. Did not think they were going to keep both Sexton and Garland as well. 

Maybe “Sexland” isn’t the long term fit for the Cavs, but they’re definitely gonna give it a year or two more before they make that decisions. Also, they’re rolling with Drummond and they just got Jarrett Allen from Brooklyn in the Harden deal. 

With the possibility of a 3rd 2 way spot I'd like to see Devin Cannady get ours. He was with us in preseason which will help him fit in and looked like he had potential as a shooter.

He's a bit of an undersized wing but he could probably play PG whilst on the court with AG and Vuc if he cracks the rotation.