Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

I'm bored so here's some 'blow it up' trade ideas:

Fournier + filler for DJ Augustin + Divincenzo + filler? (This is only kind of a joke...) 

AG for Will Barton + picks + filler? 

TRoss for JJ Redick + a pick? 

I have no idea what the market is for our guys I'm just throwing **** in the trade machine.

14 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Shams reporting that the league are planning to let teams sign a 3rd 2 way player. It'd be nice just to have an extra body.

It seems to me most of our roster should be two way players.

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

I'm bored so here's some 'blow it up' trade ideas:

Fournier + filler for DJ Augustin + Divincenzo + filler? (This is only kind of a joke...) 

AG for Will Barton + picks + filler? 

TRoss for JJ Redick + a pick? 

I have no idea what the market is for our guys I'm just throwing **** in the trade machine.

AG with Jokic would be a lot of fun! lol

What I’m really curious about is if there’s a fringe contender out there that would give us a Jrue Holiday like package for Vucevic. Dallas maybe? Something based around Hardaway and a few picks?

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What I’m really curious about is if there’s a fringe contender out there that would give us a Jrue Holiday like package for Vucevic. Dallas maybe? Something based around Hardaway and a few picks?

Yea I think Denver need more defense and another big forward and AG cutting and catching lobs from Jokic would be awesome to watch.

Not sure about Vucevic to Dallas, I think Dallas view Porzingis as a 5. Honestly Vuc trades are the hardest to think about.

24 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yea I think Denver need more defense and another big forward and AG cutting and catching lobs from Jokic would be awesome to watch.

Not sure about Vucevic to Dallas, I think Dallas view Porzingis as a 5. Honestly Vuc trades are the hardest to think about.

I know Dallas was rumored to be one of the teams very interested when he was a FA, same with Sacramento. He’d fit beautifully in the Sac market, they’ve always fully embraced euros out there.

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I know Dallas was rumored to be one of the teams very interested when he was a FA, same with Sacramento. He’d fit beautifully in the Sac market, they’ve always fully embraced euros out there.

Bjelica, Joseph, Haliburton, 2021 1st, 2022 right to swap, 2023 first for Vucevic

Bjelica is $7 million expiring, see if you can flip Joseph for an expiring, if not he’s $12.6 million that comes off the books end of next season. And Haliburton is a great young piece to add to our great young pieces.

Fultz, Isaac, Haliburton, Anthony, Okeke, Bamba is a fun young 6 with some future draft capital where we’d be all but guaranteed to add one possibly 2 lottery picks to and we can either choose to keep our vets or rebuild vets around the new young core.

3 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Thats my dream spot for Vooch. Try and shake a Green/Tyrell and a pick off them. Ditto with AG to Denver, try get a pick plus a Hampton/Nnaji off them. We need a 1st rounder and Young player in any trades for Vooch/AG. Evan I would settle for just one or the other plus salary as he's expiring. 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Bjelica, Joseph, Haliburton, 2021 1st, 2022 right to swap, 2023 first for Vucevic

Bjelica is $7 million expiring, see if you can flip Joseph for an expiring, if not he’s $12.6 million that comes off the books end of next season. And Haliburton is a great young piece to add to our great young pieces.

Fultz, Isaac, Haliburton, Anthony, Okeke, Bamba is a fun young 6 with some future draft capital where we’d be all but guaranteed to add one possibly 2 lottery picks to and we can either choose to keep our vets or rebuild vets around the new young core.

Really doubt they move Haliburton. Especially after he deliberately forced his way there in the draft. 

6 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Really doubt they move Haliburton. Especially after he deliberately forced his way there in the draft. 

Yep. I love Haliburton but the Sac Bee is saying Fox and Haliburton are most likely untouchable.

If we were just fans of a player and not the team i would love to see AG in Denver or Phoenix. Halliburton ain't going anywhere, but they could really use AG also. 

LOL, Matt Barnes. He's probably right, but Kyrie would probably just take indefinite personal leave with whatever team he is traded to like he did before the Harden trade.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thesportsrush.com/nba-news-im-trading-kyrie-irving-for-depth-instead-matt-barnes-explains-why-former-lebron-james-teammate-does-more-harm-than-good-for-kevin-durant-james-harden-and-the-nets/%3famp