Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Vucevic having an MVP season, but it will be a tough battle against Julius Randle

They run Randle from the wing outside in, will need someone mobile with length to guard him.  Probably Gordon but that’s a tough cover for anyone if Randle plays like he has.

Can anyone with medical knowledge explain to me how Aaron’s hamstring strain from the bubble still isn’t fully healed? Legitimately asking for insight, not looking to talk trash. Just thought he’d be healed after 4 months off

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Can anyone with medical knowledge explain to me how Aaron’s hamstring strain from the bubble still isn’t fully healed? Legitimately asking for insight, not looking to talk trash. Just thought he’d be healed after 4 months off

Wonder if he had torn it? Worse than what they are saying 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This is just a thought, but could they be playing him less to get the team comfortable with playing without him because a trade is the works?