Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Just showing Terrence Ross some appreciation. The guy is legitimately one of the best shooters in the league

And the best part is he chose to stay with us to finish what he started. Will always love T-Ross for what he has done and will continue to do. Would be nice to have a player retire from the Magic for a change instead of trading them away. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Just showing Terrence Ross some appreciation. The guy is legitimately one of the best shooters in the league

Don't let a hot streak cloud your judgement.  Last year his TS% was 54.8%, which was good for #9 on the team and #133 in the league.  The 54.8% was slightly above his career average of 54.3%.

For comparison, Fournier's career TS% is 56.5%, Steph Curry is 62.3%, and Duncan Robinson is 67.7%.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Don't let a hot streak cloud your judgement.  Last year his TS% was 54.8%, which was good for #9 on the team and #133 in the league.  The 54.8% was slightly above his career average of 54.3%.

For comparison, Fournier's career TS% is 56.5%, Steph Curry is 62.3%, and Duncan Robinson is 67.7%.

I agree with what you're saying to some extent.  But he shoots better when there is an offense around him and it's not just throw the ball to him and have him shoot it every time no matter what.  There are other people out there with him who can take some of the offense. Hopefully that will lead to more consistency this year. 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

I agree with what you're saying to some extent.  But he shoots better when there is an offense around him and it's not just throw the ball to him and have him shoot it every time no matter what.  There are other people out there with him who can take some of the offense. Hopefully that will lead to more consistency this year. 

I believe that’s exactly what we are seeing with his hot start to the year. He isn’t being pressured to create the only offense in the second unit which is helping with his shot selection/efficiency. 

11 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I believe that’s exactly what we are seeing with his hot start to the year. He isn’t being pressured to create the only offense in the second unit which is helping with his shot selection/efficiency. 

Hey welcome back! Didn't notice without the picture

5 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Can safely say we have a top 3.. 6th man in the league with confidence.

If not number 1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Hey welcome back! Didn't notice without the picture

I think you have me mistaken with another poster TMF who used to create the game threads. Either way thanks lol! 

Just now, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I think you have me mistaken with another poster TMF who used to create the game threads. Either way thanks lol! 

oh oops. I am feeling pretty off today. Sorry lol

51 minutes ago, harley said:

Aaron Gordon’s basketball IQ is a *****ing disgrace 

With slightly better one he would be an All-Star )