Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

Also, loved the ball movement and motion in the second unit. Much better than “sit around and watch DJ dribble the entirety of the possession.” T-Ross will learn that he doesn’t have to be a one man offensive show off the bench anymore and it’ll look even better 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Also, loved the ball movement and motion in the second unit. Much better than “sit around and watch DJ dribble the entirety of the possession.” T-Ross will learn that he doesn’t have to be a one man offensive show off the bench anymore and it’ll look even better 

Well put

On 12/23/2020 at 3:32 PM, JJZFL said:

Agree.  And that’s a lot to expect from two middle first round pick rookies who are both coming back from long layoffs, and also hoping Isaac doesn’t get injured again after he returns.  Seems like a lot needs to go right for us to improve.  Stranger things have happened, though, and at least it gives us something to root for.  

They are both middle range but they were projected to be 10 top in the past. Therefore, I think they can produce. I like what I have seen so far. 

We recently switched to Dish Network.  I couldn't find Game 1 anywhere though we have FSN.  Does anyone know where games are televised for Dish?  I've researched on the internet and can't seem to get an answer.

4 hours ago, LaVar said:

They are both middle range but they were projected to be 10 top in the past. Therefore, I think they can produce. I like what I have seen so far. 

And before anyone get's me for saying i wanted to trade for Oubre what i really wanted was the tenth pick in the draft. I wanted 3 rookies to be playing for us this year. I think middle and late lotto picks  have good value lately. Teams at the top almost have to pick extreme high upside players. Many of picks at the top have high bust potential. If you hit on a few of these other guys like Cole and Chuma, it helps your cap. Once you have some high level starters you can maybe bring in one of these disgruntled stars or free agents and your cap isn't so top heavy.