Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Count me in the camp of bubble Gary Clark was an overrated thing to begin with. I like him as an emergency backup stretch 4, but he’s not a rotational player on a playoff team

He's probably the 14th or 15th man anyway so doesn't really matter. 

Really enjoyed our 1st half. I’m gladly eating my crow on AG and really impressed with Bacon’s 1st quarter.

Cole Anthony is having a tough baptism but I like his agressivity.

On the downside, MCW and Clark looked horrible.

And why hasn’t Okeke got a single minute? His he injured or something?

I wonder if they'll play Chuma the entire 4th or something? Like get him his entire minutes restriction in one chunk. Otherwise why the hell haven't we seen him.

Cole Anthony is getting better. Chuma a bit lost in there, which is understandable.

This guy Canady is not bad but would be nice to see Karim Mane too.

Thanks to a suburb power outage i only got to see from the middle of the 3rd onward but pleasantly surprised with some of the things we got out there. Can't complain too much with that for a preseason opener, right?

I like this Jordan Bone guy for the same reason I like what I saw of Cole... they're only going to get more comfortable in making the moves on offense that really get things going and create space and shots. Looking forward to that. Saw a lot of guys competing hard on D too for a an exhibition that was quite encouraging. Nice stuff