Soul Bro

2020-2021 Official Magic Season Thread

Will we make the playoffs?

Is Fultz our franchise point guard?

Are Anthony and Okeke ready for the big league?

So many unanswered questions. Are you guys ready for some Magic basketball?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Couldn't be more ready. Everything else seems to have ground to a standstill. Our young guys and their statistical output are practically directly related to my personal happiness

Categorically YES to all questions 

• Upvote 2

Fultz is looking on the chubby side in the recent video on orlando magic twitter.

Bamba still dealing with covid issues also would mean hes probably done minimal work and few improvements to his game in the last few months. 

• Downvote 1

I love Fultz so I'm a homer but he shot 65% at the rim last season and he's out here saying he's been working on being better at finishing. He also said this is the first summer he's had where his shoulder hasn't given him any concern and he's been able to focus only on improvement. Talked about getting back to shooting 3s off the dribble. It's all talk but like I said I'm a homer so I'm excited. 

Think he'll be in the MIP convo this year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Captain said:

Excited but only to see Fultz, Anthony, and Okeke. Everything else is a toss up for me

This is all there is. Going to watch mostly for this. Can't get  excited about Evan,Ross,Gordon and Vucevic anymore. Although i respect Vucevic and will happily watch him as he breaks all the magic career records. Who would have thought this 8 years ago?

Edit; There is a chance this team is more fun then in years past. Evan is in a contract year and we finally have two interesting rookies to watch. Add in Fultz and Bacon possibly being major redemption stories, it could  be the most interesting team since 2015.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, hootie249 said:

This is all there is. Going to watch mostly for this. Can't get  excited about Evan,Ross,Gordon and Vucevic anymore. Although i respect Vucevic and will happily watch him as he breaks all the magic career records. Who would have thought this 8 years ago?

Edit; There is a chance this team is more fun then in years past. Evan is in a contract year and we finally have two interesting rookies to watch. Add in Fultz and Bacon possibly being major redemption stories, it could  be the most interesting team since 2015.

I'll buy that for now.  It could turn out to be pie in the sky but +1, good we have something to possibly be optimistic about.

36 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

two bullets dodged simultaneously!

My evil subconcious kinda low down wanted Westbrook in Orlando, even if it was stupid. His contract was the same length as Vucci mane and we probably are not going to be relevant . Nor get a top 5  pick anytime soon. Eh, it's a good move for the Wizards....it might get them a couple playoff appearances and keep the fans and Beal happy.