TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 5: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Saturday 8/29 @ 3:30 PM

If Magic lose today, I would not even say it was a good season because Magic has a losing record and Magic does not deserve to go to the playoffs with a losing record 

• Downvote 4

29 minutes ago, jjgator said:

It looks like the Bucks are boycotting, so I guess we win.

Meaning we either surprise win game 6. Or someone gets injured and we lose more for next year.

The players union should organize with other powerful unions in the country and actually influence our political leaders to reform our justice system. A boycott does make a statement but won’t actually affect change. 

To boycott game 5 by the Bucks was a bold move and kudos to them for that decision. I know that fans of the NBA want to see basketball; however, I think all of the NBA teams should boycott. What happened to that young man who was shot in the back in Wisconsin was a horrible thing.

I know some of our Magic fans want to see the Bucks' boycott of Game 5 as a win for the Magic. But what if we were in the Bucks shoes. Wouldn't we want the Bucks and other teams to support us?

Edit: There is no winner in this situation. I am heart broken for that young man and his family. My prayers go out to them..

8 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

To boycott game 5 by the Bucks was a bold move and kudos to them for that decision. I know that fans of the NBA want to see basketball; however, I think all of the NBA teams should boycott. What happened to that young man who was shot in the back in Wisconsin was a horrible thing.

I know some of our Magic fans want to see the Bucks' boycott of Game 5 as a win for the Magic. But what if we were in the Bucks shoes. Wouldn't we want the Bucks and other teams to support us?

I do not think all teams should boycott, it does not affect them so they should be playing 

• Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

The players union should organize with other powerful unions in the country and actually influence our political leaders to reform our justice system. A boycott does make a statement but won’t actually affect change. 

We really need political reform. Political parties should be completely abolished. These politicians have us pointing our fingers at each other when we should be pointing the finger at them. George Washington warned of the dangers of political parties in his farewell address and we're seeing exactly what he was talking about today.