TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 5: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Saturday 8/29 @ 3:30 PM

Anyway guys....thanks for helping me through another torture )

hopefully somehow we get better one day...

• Upvote 1

Who knows when we'll see the Magic play again? Praying for sooner rather than later. See you in the Off-season and Draft threads all :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

Who knows when we'll see the Magic play again? Praying for sooner rather than later. See you in the Off-season and Draft threads all :) 

I’ve heard December as a rumor, but I’ve also heard as late as February for the 21 season to start

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Just want to let all of you know that I love this community and I'll be here for the good and the bad.

RIP to the King, Chadwick Boseman

Agree with both sentiments. 

The Chadwick Boseman news hit me hard man. Woke up to let my dog out at 6am, saw the news and found myself crying on the sofa. Just an unbelievably talented man gone far too soon.

2020 is truly the darkest timeline.

• Like 1

Vucevic is averaging 18.3ppg more than last postseason (from 11.2 to 29.5).  Any guess where that large of an increase ranks in NBA history?  Yup!  Largest in NBA history

via Twitter

6 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The Bucks are playing like the Magic played in the old days when Dwight Howard was on our team. We had shooters back then like Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson, Hedo Turkoglu, and others.

And even though Dwight did not get his points away from the basket, the team was very good playing the inside-outside game with Dwight attacking the basket and making monster dunks.

I'm Not saying we should play that way in today's NBA.

and just like our team used to play back then... the bucks are playing down to their competition and letting things get unnecessarily close. They'll be fine against Miami

17 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

and just like our team used to play back then... the bucks are playing down to their competition and letting things get unnecessarily close. They'll be fine against Miami

I predict Miami will beat the Bucks.

In my opinion, the Magic could have won more games, but 2 things happened: 1) Too many turnovers and 2) Late in the second half, Coach did not stay with the players who made a run, had the score tied (even a one point lead) and who had the hot hand.

We kept the score close for most of the game, but panic set in.

The Magic players that played in the Round 1 were good enough, but bad coaching.

. . .and then there was Fournier.  /smh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2