TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 5: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Saturday 8/29 @ 3:30 PM

I don't see Milwaukee winning the Eastern Conf. championship. And I'm not saying this because of how they have been able to handle the Magic in Rd. 1. I honestly feel that we could have made this series closer if we had been healthy with players like JI, MCW, Gordon and maybe Mo back in the mix.

I don't think it would have been a cake walk for the Bucks. 

I can't be mad. Look what we had to work with.

20 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah. Its crazy to think how many guys we’re running in this rotation that shouldn’t be in a regular NBA rotation. Even crazier to think we actually stole a game in this series playing them. Not too sad to see this marathon 2019-2020 season end. Gonna try to enjoy the 2nd half because I have no idea when we’ll actually see our boys play again

Ennis, Birch, Iwundu, Harris. None of them should really be big minute rotation guys and that's half of our playoff rotation right now.

The Bucks are playing like the Magic played in the old days when Dwight Howard was on our team. We had shooters back then like Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson, Hedo Turkoglu, and others.

And even though Dwight did not get his points away from the basket, the team was very good playing the inside-outside game with Dwight attacking the basket and making monster dunks.

I'm Not saying we should play that way in today's NBA.

We just need to give Fultz license to attack from any transition or semi-transition opportunity. Some of those possessions where it's not transition but the defense isn't quite set I'd love to see him just attack rather than waiting or hesitating.