TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 5: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Saturday 8/29 @ 3:30 PM

5 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

That's true but also Fultz does some sloppy things with the ball. He picked it up and brought it real low in the lane at the start of this game which lead to a turnover. Hes had a bunch of ball handling turnovers in the bubble where he's had the ball poked away from behind or just flat out lost the handle. If we're being honest he handles like a guy who just blew by guys at every level (which he did until now) and so didn't have to worry about handling in tight spaces or intricate dribble moves to get out of congestion. He could learn a lot from DJ Augustin to be honest.

Yeah, I agree with you that this series has really highlighted how far away Markelle is from being a high quality starting point guard. Honestly wish we didn’t even make the stupid bubble at this point... lol

There is no player on this team I would like to keep...

every player has obvious flows and most of them not suited for the modern NBA 

• Like 1

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

I like James Ennis as a 5th forward or at best a backup SF. But he does too much dumb **** to be a rotation player.

Yeah. Its crazy to think how many guys we’re running in this rotation that shouldn’t be in a regular NBA rotation. Even crazier to think we actually stole a game in this series playing them. Not too sad to see this marathon 2019-2020 season end. Gonna try to enjoy the 2nd half because I have no idea when we’ll actually see our boys play again

Why Ross only plays 10 minutes in a half? Fournier can’t make a shot and anything else, plays 16. Augustin 13...