TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 5: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Saturday 8/29 @ 3:30 PM

As fans, we need to be more civil and compassionate about the situation at hand. It's not about the Magic team and how unfair it was for the Bucks not giving the Magic sufficient notice before announcing a boycott.

It's not about the team or us as fans. All sports are not responsible for the situation that we as a country are in. Many complain about how much money these players make, but a couple of years ago, no one could predict that this country or the world would have to deal with a crisis of this magnitude.

Athletes are human. All non-Magic teams are required to play in a bubble where their team has to always play away from their home. They don't get to go home. It can take a toll on anyone, physically and emotionally. 

I have been reading where a number of players on teams in the playoffs have sustained injuries. And some of the players are on teams that have won the first round.

I know that the Magic had/have their share of injuries. But I do not (selfishly) want these playoffs to end up where a mediocre team plays against another mediocre team for the championship where players' careers might come to an end because of injuries sustained in a BUBBLE.

I said all that to say, in my opinion, the 2020 playoffs should be cancelled.  

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

As fans, we need to be more civil and compassionate about the situation at hand. It's not about the Magic team and how unfair it was for the Bucks not giving the Magic sufficient notice before announcing a boycott.

It's not about the team or us as fans. All sports are not responsible for the situation that we as a country are in. Many complain about how much money these players make, but a couple of years ago, no one could predict that this country or the world would have to deal with a crisis of this magnitude.

Athletes are human. All non-Magic teams are required to play in a bubble where their team has to always play away from their home. They don't get to go home. It can take a toll on anyone, physically and emotionally. 

I have been reading where a number of players on teams in the playoffs have sustained injuries. And some of the players are on teams that have won the first round.

I know that the Magic had/have their share of injuries. But I do not (selfishly) want these playoffs to end up where a mediocre team plays against another mediocre team for the championship where players' careers might come to an end because of injuries sustained in a BUBBLE.

I said all that to say, in my opinion, the 2020 playoffs should be cancelled.  

Too late, the playoffs are going to resume

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

GAME 5 BETWEEN THE BUCKS AND MAGIC - Resumes Friday August 28 @ 4:00 PM

Since you said playoffs should be canceled, I guess you will not be watching since playoffs is back 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Anfernee1 said:

Since you said playoffs should be canceled, I guess you will not be watching since playoffs is back 

This is trolling... again. Please stop. This will be the last warning. Thank you

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

This is trolling... again. Please stop. This will be the last warning. Thank you

If she decides to not watch the playoffs then you will have to take your last warning back and apology to me for saying this is trolling because that means I am right

• Downvote 3

11 hours ago, Anfernee1 said:

If she decides to not watch the playoffs then you will have to take your last warning back and apology to me for saying this is trolling because that means I am right

Ban this "person" already. It's obviously one of the previous bans, i think i recognize his style.