Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 4: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Mon. 8/24 @ 1:30 PM

Fournier destroys our team on both ends. 

Defence is very good. Offensively it is a torture to watch...especially when Evan touches the ball 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Notice how almost all of their 3's are catch and shoot and the majority of ours are off the dribble. Do we not have coaches? Do the players listen to them?

That was what I alluded to in another thread. We need someone to show our players how to play.

Just now, Babir_9 said:

Fournier destroys our team on both ends. 

Defence is very good. Offensively it is a torture to watch...especially when Evan touches the ball 

You know whats funny though? If it's close in the fourth, you know Evan will hit 2 or 3 nice shots. He will just give up so many bad plays up until then...

1 minute ago, hootie249 said:

You know whats funny though? If it's close in the fourth, you know Evan will hit 2 or 3 nice shots. He will just give up so many bad plays up until then...

True. You're spot on.

Just now, Babir_9 said:

Fultz is soooo bad

I still think there is a little hope but i struggle to see what made him a number one pick. Forget about his shot, was he faster in College? Did he have elite handles that have since disappeared? What, exactly was he elite at in school? It sounds like i'm being sarcastic but i remember not even researching him during that draft because we had no shot at drafting him so i didn't watch any film.

Do we have the worst future of all teams in the league? Every other team has promising young players, upcoming stars, draft picks...we got nothing...not even a cap space