Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 4: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Mon. 8/24 @ 1:30 PM

Milwaukee is a garbage team with a physical freak of nature on the roster that gets them wins over bad and average teams. They're this years version of the old Lebron Cavaliers teams that always got wiped out when they eventually had to face a real contender. The Magic are a 33 win team missing 4 key players and they might get 2 wins off of them. If the Bucks make it past Miami, chances are Toronto or Boston will wipe the floor with them. If they somehow get hot and make it to the NBA Finals, whoever comes out of the west will slaughter them. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, KCmagicFAN said:

Milwaukee is a garbage team with a physical freak of nature on the roster that gets them wins over bad and average teams. They're this years version of the old Lebron Cavaliers teams that always got wiped out when they eventually had to face a real contender. The Magic are a 33 win team missing 4 key players and they might get 2 wins off of them. If the Bucks make it past Miami, chances are Toronto or Boston will wipe the floor with them. If they somehow get hot and make it to the NBA Finals, whoever comes out of the west will slaughter them. 

And if Bucks win the championship?

26 minutes ago, KCmagicFAN said:

Heat will beat them 

Can’t blame the current coaching staff or roster for this series, they’re punching way out of their league and in some ways are performing admirably. I fear the game 1 upset has made a lot of us forget who this team really is. Flawed, inconsistent, one dimensional, and minimal depth. Add to it a boat load of injuries to important guys we should be grateful for a game 5. Weltman and Hammond have work to do.

• Upvote 1

The irony of this series is that Vooch continues to up his value. I’m totally fine trading him this offseason for a young asset with a high ceiling. That’s the kind of move a savvy front office would make.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

The irony of this series is that Vooch continues to up his value. I’m totally fine trading him this offseason for a young asset with a high ceiling. That’s the kind of move a savvy front office would make.

If Mo wasn’t terrible it would be a viable move

21 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

If Mo wasn’t terrible it would be a viable move

Maybe or maybe not. Would a team like Brooklyn offer a package of LeVert and Allen for Vooch and change? 

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Maybe or maybe not. Would a team like Brooklyn offer a package of LeVert and Allen for Vooch and change? 

I doubt it, I was looking at the box score and really the Bucks only blew us away in the 4th qtr other than that we were with them. I did not watch the game but was it the same old story of missing wide open shots and jacking up on contested ones?