Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 4: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks - Mon. 8/24 @ 1:30 PM

If any of you give up on this team at halftime, you all should leave the board and root for the Heat, real fans do not give up on our team at halftime! Let’s get this win! 

• Downvote 3

One injury has nothing to do with the other, and I'm pretty sure of Gordon desire to play.

Also, in the last few days I'm always out of negative votes to add... guess why. :D

Come on guys. I saw him running and shooting and everything...he could try to play. What is the risk? What are they saving him for? 

I’ll be back here in a few hours, about to fly to Great Falls, Montana for work so I can’t watch the game live, but I’m optimistic. I’m going strictly on karma, juju and mojo, so we’ll see what happens, but today is my birthday (the big 3-3!!) and my seat on the plane is 3D (no ****!) so the buckets will hopefully be falling in and maybe the refs will actually ref Giannis fairly for once (shoulder shrug emoji that I can’t put on the forum).

I’m realistic in my criticism of the team and I hate what the Devos’ stand for, especially since Rich passed (looking at you Betsy) but this team is my heart and soul and I’ll never be able to get rid of it, it’s engrained in me. So let’s go boys. If you wanna give me a W on my birthday I wouldn’t be mad about it. Go Magic!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’ll be back here in a few hours, about to fly to Great Falls, Montana for work so I can’t watch the game live, but I’m optimistic. I’m going strictly on karma, juju and mojo, so we’ll see what happens, but today is my birthday (the big 3-3!!) and my seat on the plane is 3D (no ****!) so the buckets will hopefully be falling in and maybe the refs will actually ref Giannis fairly for once (shoulder shrug emoji that I can’t put on the forum).

I’m realistic in my criticism of the team and I hate what the Devos’ stand for, especially since Rich passed (looking at you Betsy) but this team is my heart and soul and I’ll never be able to get rid of it, it’s engrained in me. So let’s go boys. If you wanna give me a W on my birthday I wouldn’t be mad about it. Go Magic!

Happy Birthday, All Eyes On Me! Stay safe!      n1Nfo4.png

I want to fly up to my vacation home in Maryland in October, but I'm afraid to. 

Go Magic!

Vuc stands with the ball every one can  see that Bledsoe is going to triple team him and steal the ball-no ones shouts to Vuc! Vuc himself is sleeping so far...

this is what I hate most, when players are not hungry, play without any passion, anger and do not enjoy it...