TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 3: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Sat. 8/22 @ 1:00 PM

36 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

Magic is going to pull the impossible comeback in the 4th quarter to a miracle win! Let’s do this!!!

OMG it did look good for a couple minutes there....oh well..

Man, tough game. Fultz and Fournier are killing us, but more importantly not having AG and MCW is killing us. Hopefully we get one if not both of them back on Monday and they give me a win for my birthday.

I’m trying not to overreact because we’re so out-talented in this series, it’s unreal. Add to it the fact that the refs don’t call Giannis fairly (he gets away with murder on D, gets to the line when he gets breathed on, and travels like a flight attendant without ever getting called for it) it’s been a frustrating 2 of 3 games, and word to the wise, the last 2 (or 3, or 4) will be just as frustrating.

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Man, tough game. Fultz and Fournier are killing us, but more importantly not having AG and MCW is killing us. Hopefully we get one if not both of them back on Monday and they give me a win for my birthday.

I’m trying not to overreact because we’re so out-talented in this series, it’s unreal. Add to it the fact that the refs don’t call Giannis fairly (he gets away with murder on D, gets to the line when he gets breathed on, and travels like a flight attendant without ever getting called for it) it’s been a frustrating 2 of 3 games, and word to the wise, the last 2 (or 3, or 4) will be just as frustrating.

Can’t call it out-talented since Magic won a game

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don't know why the refs didn't see the one that I saw when Giannis stole the ball from DJ and then took 50 steps to the basket. He was in wide open space. DJ looked around at the refs with his hands up as to say "what the heck?" Stevie Wonder wouldn't have missed that travel.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I don't know why the refs didn't see the one that I saw when Giannis stole the ball from DJ and then took 50 steps to the basket. He was in wide open space. DJ looked around at the refs with his hands up as to say "what the heck?" Stevie Wonder wouldn't have missed that travel.

Giannis literally gets away with at least 3 travels a game. He’s hard enough to stop without bending the rule book for him.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Giannis literally gets away with at least 3 travels a game. He’s hard enough to stop without bending the rule book for him.

All he has to do is bull into the lane like a freight train. He's either gonna score or get a call. 

1 minute ago, KCmagicFAN said:

All he has to do is bull into the lane like a freight train. He's either gonna score or get a call. 

Right. I think he has taken a page from LeBron's playbook. He did it for years and got away with it.

Remember the "crab crawl"?

3 minutes ago, KCmagicFAN said:

Yeah, that’s why I honestly don’t know why he’s wasting time on trying to get a 3 point shot. It’s not nearly as important for him as people claim it to be. Every second he’s not on the court or working out, he should have his ass plopped at the free throw line, that’s the only way he can get more dangerous than he already is.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, that’s why I honestly don’t know why he’s wasting time on trying to get a 3 point shot. It’s not nearly as important for him as people claim it to be. Every second he’s not on the court or working out, he should have his ass plopped at the free throw line, that’s the only way he can get more dangerous than he already is.

Yeah honestly guys like Giannis, Lebron,Kawhi have replaced the dominate centers from the past. Once they get in the lane you can't stop them and the refs always call the foul.

9 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

All, please do not post inflammatory messages or name call. Thanks 

Soul, I'm confused. Are you saying we can't criticize players on other teams?

I know I said "someone should put Giannis on his butt".--figuratively speaking. I meant play him tough, put a body on him--not to injure him.