TV:  TNT and Fox Sports FL 

znxeZH.png  jyGB78.png rMXLgx.png

WYnTtH.png

vXJNCP.png

WE WILL FIGHT!!!   -    WE WILL WIN!!!

kAxTcs.gif

ubag9v.gif

LET'S GO MAGIC!!!

So after getting burnt by everyone except Vucevic, I decided to bet the under for total points, Orlando points, and Middleton points+assists+rebounds

Let’s see how my curse holds up

AG and MCW still out per Robbins. 

As far as the game goes. It'll come down to players who aren't Vuc making or missing shots. Some of the looks we've been getting have been good, can't imagine we'll shoot  34% from the field again and 21% from 3 again. And I've got to imagine that we'll get at least one game where either TRoss or Fournier get hot. 

In general we've guarded Khris Middleton very well the whole series so far (although it does feel like he just hasn't been very aggressive) Let's hope that continues, keep walling the paint off on Giannis wherever we can and let Brook Lopez, Eric Bledsoe and those guys try and beat us with jump shots.

Last game Pat Connaughton had 5 3s. He's a 33% shooter. I think we just have to live with that.  

And please don't have Vuch and Birch on the floor together. Birch does okay playing backup center, but he is not Horace Grant at the pf position. I'm talking about Horace Grant who played alongside Shaq.

23 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

And please don't have Vuch and Birch on the floor together. Birch does okay playing backup center, but he is not Horace Grant at the pf position. I'm talking about Horace Grant who played alongside Shaq.

Its kind of necessary to play Birch and Vuc together in this series for some minutes because Birch is the kind of body you want guarding Giannis. He's obviously not going to do it for long spurts but he's big, strong and fairly mobile. He's beaten Giannis to a couple of spots this series already. Clarke has been getting into foul trouble (understandably considering he's trying to guard a freight train) so Birch is a necessary, and not terrible, option in limited minutes. The problem on offense is that then Giannis can help off Birch and stifle our offense but while we're without AG needs must.

12 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Its kind of necessary to play Birch and Vuc together in this series for some minutes because Birch is the kind of body you want guarding Giannis. He's obviously not going to do it for long spurts but he's big, strong and fairly mobile. He's beaten Giannis to a couple of spots this series already. Clarke has been getting into foul trouble (understandably considering he's trying to guard a freight train) so Birch is a necessary, and not terrible, option in limited minutes. The problem on offense is that then Giannis can help off Birch and stifle our offense but while we're without AG needs must.

In this case you have to take the lesser of 2 evils (of course Clarke and Birch are not evils--just an expression) :0

Clarke played very well in Game 1 on both ends of the court and scored double digits. He and Ennis filled in on defense in MCW's absence. The both were scrapping, smothering, and played lock-down defense.

Clarke is a better scorer and can make 3 pt shots, Birch cannot.

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

In this case you have to take the lesser of 2 evils (of course Clarke and Birch are not evils--just an expression) :0

Clarke played very well in Game 1 on both ends of the court and scored double digits. He and Ennis filled in on defense in MCW's absence. The both were scrapping, smothering, and played lock-down defense.

Clarke is a better scorer and can make 3 pt shots, Birch cannot.

I'm saying you need both. Neither could do it alone for a whole game.

Edited by CTMagicUK
Spelling