TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 3: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Sat. 8/22 @ 1:00 PM

23 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Soul, I'm confused. Are you saying we can't criticize players on other teams?

I know I said "someone should put Giannis on his butt".--figuratively speaking. I meant play him tough, put a body on him--not to injure him.

Soul is not talking about that, Soul is talking about Harley calling me an idiot and TrueMagicFanSince1987 called me a dummy

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

Soul is not talking about that, Soul is talking about Harley calling me an idiot and TrueMagicFanSince1987 called me a dummy

Yes, name calling violates the TOS, as does making inflammatory posts. I’ve had people report you (Afernee1) today for trolling/inflammatory posting. 

Just so we’re clear, here’s the definition of trolling:

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.”

We want the posting here to be respectful towards all parties. Thanks.

47 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Yes, name calling violates the TOS, as does making inflammatory posts. I’ve had people report you (Afernee1) today for trolling/inflammatory posting. 

Just so we’re clear, here’s the definition of trolling:

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.”

We want the posting here to be respectful towards all parties. Thanks.

That is their fault, they could have put me on ingore if they think I am trolling but they chose to answer instead 

• Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

That is their fault, they could have put me on ingore if they think I am trolling but they chose to answer instead 

Trolling and name calling are not going to work on this forum. Thanks for your understanding.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Anfernee1 said:

Can’t call it out-talented since Magic won a game

Just putting this out there... even the least talented teams win some games. As Hubie Brown said "basketball is a game of mistakes"... the most talented teams will have the least mistakes over time but they can't be perfect all the time