TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 3: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Sat. 8/22 @ 1:00 PM

4 minutes ago, harley said:

Man I hope so. I don’t think u can watch next year if he is still on team 

Then you are not a real fan then, refusing to not watch the Magic just because of 1 player is ridiculous 

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Anfernee1 said:

If Magic can not score points then score would be 86-0 so it makes no sense

What are you even saying right now? Do you even watch basketball? I knew this was a pointless argument when you asked me if I knew Gordon and Isaac were out Lol. Get outta here with these troll posts. 

I want to see more of Fultz in the next two games. What i mean is i want him driving to the basket and trying to get fouled, if he can't drive to the hoop and finish through contact about 4 or 5 times a game he will never, ever be  an above average player. It will take him years to develop a good outside shot. Getting tough inside baskets, drawing fouls and making great passes from those drives are his skills i think. If we do not start seeing that a lot next spring he will not worth what his agents will ask for. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anfernee1 said:

Then you are not a real fan then, not watching the Magic just because of 1 player is ridiculous 

Shut up idiot 

3 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

What are you even saying right now? Do you even watch basketball? I knew this was a pointless argument when you asked me if I knew Gordon and Isaac were out Lol. Get outta here with these troll posts. 

I am just letting you know just in case you forgot that Gordon and Fultz is out so you can not call me a troll for that 

10 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Of course I realize that but that still doesn’t change the fact our players can’t score points which is what you need to win in today’s NBA game. It’s isn’t rocket science.

+1

13 minutes ago, Anfernee1 said:

I am just letting you know just in case you forgot that Gordon and Fultz is out so you can not call me a troll for that 

Didn’t forget since I actually watch the Magic and know what I’m talking about but thanks anyways!

7 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Didn’t forget since I actually watch the Magic and know what I’m talking about but thanks anyways!

I believe you so you do not need to say it so calm down! 

17 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

I want to see more of Fultz in the next two games. What i mean is i want him driving to the basket and trying to get fouled, if he can't drive to the hoop and finish through contact about 4 or 5 times a game he will never, ever be  an above average player. It will take him years to develop a good outside shot. Getting tough inside baskets, drawing fouls and making great passes from those drives are his skills i think. If we do not start seeing that a lot next spring he will not worth what his agents will ask for. 

Harley, that last drive to the hole by DJ for a layup is what you want to see more of from Fultz.  Well, me too. Fulz has done it a lot before. I want to see him do it more.