TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 2: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Thurs. 8/20 @ 6:00 PM

We are actually beating ourselves here.

absolutely disgusting shooting. Beyond frustrating and thats putting it mildly!

Everyone apart from Vooch is playing terribly

*****ing fix up!!!!

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

We are actually beating ourselves here.

absolutely disgusting shooting. Beyond frustrating and thats putting it mildly!

Everyone apart from Vooch is playing terribly

*****ing fix up!!!!

I mean, we’re waayyy out talented and overmatched. Vooch and possibly Markelle are our only guys that would be in the Bucks rotation. Only way we have a chance is to make shots at a high clip. We decided today to shoot historically bad for the first quarter and a half instead. We just don’t have that kind of margin for error with the talent discrepancy we also have. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean, we’re waayyy out talented and overmatched. Vooch and possibly Markelle are our only guys that would be in the Bucks rotation. Only way we have a chance is to make shots at a high clip. We decided today to shoot historically bad for the first quarter and a half instead. We just don’t have that kind of margin for error with the talent discrepancy we also have. 

Agree

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

i get that. but shooting historically bad is beating ourselves in my opinion. its just absurd to me. but whatever. i agree talent wise. but the Bucks aint even playing well. we have missed endless open shots

Just watched some old Fultz Washington highlights at half time. Its amazing how the lack of a pull up has neutered his offense. That and I think a lack of confidence - in these highlights he was just going to the rack against like 3 guys, throwing crazy passes left and right. It's weird because i know if he was that guy right now we wouldn't have him but still it's pretty sad.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

i get that. but shooting historically bad is beating ourselves in my opinion. its just absurd to me. but whatever. i agree talent wise. but the Bucks aint even playing well. we have missed endless open shots

I dunno. They started sluggish, but they’re absolutely swarming on D.