TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 2: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Thurs. 8/20 @ 6:00 PM

What the ***** was Fournier doing on defense there? Just stood in no man's land. I'm starting to think Fournier is on his way out this summer one way or another and he knows it so he's checked out.

Why Clifford is so in love with Fournier?! He stays longer in the game despite missing shots, making turnovers and being huge liability on defence 

Just now, Babir_9 said:

Why Clifford is so in love with Fournier?! He stays longer in the game despite missing shots, making turnovers and being huge liability on defence 

In theory it's because Fultz is in foul trouble and we don't have that many options but at this point I'd rather see Iwundu.

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

What the ***** was Fournier doing on defense there? Just stood in no man's land. I'm starting to think Fournier is on his way out this summer one way or another and he knows it so he's checked out.

he’s been our worst player. Unfortunately Ross has been our second worst and he’s the only guy you’d even consider benching him for 

4 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

I think he wants to join his friend and fellow countryman, Rudy Gobert on the Jazz team.

Yup Fournier needs to sit down for the rest of the game. He is bringing this team down with his horrible shooting and lack of basketball IQ in general.