Round One, Game Two
Thursday, August 20 At 6:00 PM ET
TV:  ESPN

znxeZH.png  0GNgWy.png rMXLgx.png

sBpSYH.png

Y0Fp0W.gif
LET'S GO MAGIC!

WE WILL FIGHT!!!   -    WE WILL WIN!!!
"We all just played through it and kept on fighting," James Ennis. - Feb 26, 2020

On defense we just need to keep doing what we're doing. Wall off the paint when Giannis has the ball and rush out to contest shooters. 

On offense Vuc is obviously the key. He needs to continue to be aggressive looking for his shot down low, first and foremost, and then from the perimeter. Im hoping Vuc doesn't come straight out shooting a 3 on like the first few possession and after a couple of misses the Bucks start sagging off him leading to so much less spacing. I hope we work hard to get him some deep paint touches early. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Imago said:

Any news on Gordon?

That's what I was wondering. The only thing I could find was a Sentinel article from yesterday afternoon stating he was still questionable. 

If we come out with the same level of focus and intensity we will have a real chance at this one too. 

Will vuch play as well as last time? Most likely not, but I’m assuming T-Ross and Evan will have better shooting games since they are now one game removed of being out of the lineup. 

Lets Go Magic Men!!!