TrueMagicFan07

RD 1 - GAME 1: 2020 Playoffs - Magic vs Bucks -Tues. 8/18 @ 1:30 PM

1 minute ago, Babir_9 said:

Agree but we still need Gordon. If he plays to his strengths we have good chances for another win...

But wouldn't you agree, today  there was more spacing and ball movement. Sometimes when certain players are on the floor, there tends to be either a traffic jam or no ball movement--not enough hands touching the ball.

Today, we had a mix of crashing the boards for layups drawing fouls and made 3 pointers 

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

But wouldn't you agree, today  there was more spacing and ball movement. Sometimes when certain players are on the floor, there tends to be either a traffic jam or no ball movement--not enough hands touching the ball.

Today, we had a mix of crashing the boards for layups drawing fouls and made 3 pointers 

Hard to say any of that was because Gordon was t there. We have seen games with AG where the ball movement and activity mirrors what we saw today. There were moments today that mirrored the stagnant, traffic jam action that you mentioned.

Today we had incredible energy from nearly all of our players, absurd efficiency from Nik, and an uncommon effort from our bench. Adding Gordon doesn’t necessarily  affect any of those three, and reasonably I don’t think we can expect a repeat of all three in game 2

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Yes. That is why I said, if Gordon plays to his strengths. Tough D, no over-dribbling, strong cuts, no fade-away jumpers etc. Clark is great but he won’t sustain it and we just need another PF. 

• Upvote 1

Ross, DJ can and must play better next game. I hope Fournier gets angry and plays well and not lazy. I hope we just do not give up in the second game and stay competitive.

I liked Fultz a lot today. Can shoot 3s with more confidence but I like when he has ball in his hands. This is a great experience for him.

I couldn't post, but i watched the first and fourth quarters. Great win, this one is all Cliffy and Vucevic with the rest of the team playing amazing and giving it all they got.

Kudos Magic for giving Orlando something to cheer about!

Interesting win, considering all the injuries. The passing was there and the transition game was a monster for us, both our offense and defending them in transition.

Amazing what can happen when shots go down and everyone plays hard. 

18 minutes ago, Babir_9 said:

Yes. That is why I said, if Gordon plays to his strengths. Tough D, no over-dribbling, strong cuts, no fade-away jumpers etc. Clark is great but he won’t sustain it and we just need another PF. 

You make a good point, which is partially my point. It's the over-dribbling and fade-away jumpers that he needs to not do so much. 

In no way am I saying trade Aaron or remove him from the starting line up. It's just those 2 things he needs to remove from his arsenal. I like it when he post up. 

• Upvote 1